addictive
A JOURNAL
The relationship between what exists of the unseen
and the images that are created in one's mind
the like and dislike-ness of an image; the obscure, the observance,
the 'is' and 'isn't' between the possibilities of an image
how an image's "reality" is forced elsewhere, for psychological means.
Distant memories. Anti-photography as a kind of "what if"?

Monday, December 6, 2010

at first...

I have a sense of awe for the invisible -
the camera's anatomy trying to get through the poignant strains of all living creatures
against the blur of a transparent axis
the space between is filled with wholly visible camouflage
cameras travel through the sweetly scented winds of my spine.
 I decided I needed a space to organize my thoughts, as they have become louder and louder as time passes by. The urgency to write - how ever persistent - doesn't overpower the urgency to tell. I have my journal, it's in my desk. But it serves only as a tableau for a collection of dust bunnies.

It is not as if I didn't try. I tried as hard as one could possibly hope for. But simply typing up bottled feelings are faster than my ability to pen them.

Here am I again.

No comments:

Post a Comment