addictive
A JOURNAL
The relationship between what exists of the unseen
and the images that are created in one's mind
the like and dislike-ness of an image; the obscure, the observance,
the 'is' and 'isn't' between the possibilities of an image
how an image's "reality" is forced elsewhere, for psychological means.
Distant memories. Anti-photography as a kind of "what if"?

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

christmas is a time for...

Everywhere I look these days I see the spread of Christmas cheer. And lately, all the wishlists posted on almost every blogger's site makes me want to make my very own. But I couldn't think of enough things I really want to have for Christmas, so here's my almost Christmas wish list. When I wish, I wish big - so when I don't get the one I wish for, I get the next great thing (who sensed a Little Prince adaptation there? thumbs up if you do!)

1. My very own place

Ever since I was 18, I have always wished for a place of my own. This has been brought about by my mom condition (me and her don't exactly get along, at that age. these days we're pretty civil but not close close, a matured version of our teen phase moments), my cat obsession (I have always wanted to have a cat but we cannot on my household because my mom is deathly scared of them and my brother was asthmatic back then) and my hidden penchant for designing rooms. My mind goes on overdrive whenever I imagine that a certain blank space is mine.


2.An adorable little kitty

Well, if I have my own home then I can have my little precious of a kitty. I already have decided that when I do get a place of my own I'll get a persian cat. I have a big place in my heart for tabby grey or tabby mocha persian kitties.


3. Freelancing gig or my very own small business

I am sick of my current job and have been meaning to look for a new one for the past 6 months. Financial issues kept me on though and what I would give to be able to work on my own terms and be my own boss. I know this would entail a lot of perseverance and patience on my end. Both of which I do not know if I can muster up.


4. A BB :)

Ever since the BB has taken over the States when I was still active in msg boards and all of my friends there are getting BBs, I wanted one. And since my plan with Globe is soon to expire (April whoo!) I'd like to upgrade it to another and get a BB with it. Although, I think Globe has discontinued the more affordable curve to a newer 9300 model (which IS totally sweet) which I'm still justifying if I need it at such a steep price. But I'm still holding out hope that the 8520 Curve is still available somewhere, as that one's more along my price range.


Well, there it is, my almost Christmas wish list. All of which I'm pretty sure I won't be able to have this Christmas, but, a girl can dream.

Simpler things I want for Christmas:

2 comments:

  1. I heart your blog. And the way you write. And your layout. And...I am following you now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Meream :) Thank you and we have the same sentiments, mine with your blog

    See you around more!

    ReplyDelete